Cuckoo for mokonuts!


 I don’t know about y’all, but I’ve been making a ton of cookies these last few days! I love to bake Xmas cookies and give a variety to friends and frenemies! (It’s always good to keep those frenemies on your good side! 😉). Today, I present mokonuts rye-cranberry chocolate chunk cookies. 

At any rate, I’m not sure I would classify these as Christmas cookies, but it’s December and we have been assigned a cookie, so here we are. This recipe yields 15 cookies, and following the instructions, they are big gigantic chunkers. I weighed the balls and refrigerated them overnight to bake. The first batch, I made as advertised, and yielded 8 big cookies. Even when I’m not making cookie boxes for people, my personal preference is a smaller cookie, and if I want more, I grab another cookie. So, for the second batch, I divided these balls in half and baked for 9 mins instead of 10. No regrets! 14 personal, normal size cookies! 

These cookies are great! They’re chock full of all sorts of stuff and not to sweet, and a great texture. This will probably be the last year they’re in a Xmas selection, but I’ll definitely make these in a random day, and I’ll probably make the smaller size again. 


Baking with dorie, tuesdays with dorie, dorie greenspan, yum

Comments

  1. I am Cuckoo for mokonuts too. These are a new family favorite. Hope your friends and frenemies like them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baking a Bakewell Is Swell!

Rustic Eleganza

Hiking Muffins