Dreamy dreams


This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie selection is her Swedish Dream cookies and I have to admit I’ve already baked these at least 4 times. I’m a cardamom person, an almond person, a cookie person, and a Swede all wrapped up in one person! This cookie ticks a lot of my boxes. These are sandy and crumbly, light and buttery, and nutty and spicy. I do think of these as winter cookies, and they really feel at home in a Xmas cookie assortment. These are winners!!!



I spy a bunch of Dorie cookies in this bunch! 

#doriescookies #tuesdayswithdorie #doriegreenspan 

Comments

  1. Wow great cookie platter. I am Norwegian so also love cardamom. My husband is the almond lover and who doesn't love cookies. I hope these were enjoyed by all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baking a Bakewell Is Swell!

Rustic Eleganza

Cuckoo for mokonuts!