If you know, Bruno.



Presenting Bruno’s New Years waffles from Dories cookies for this week’s Tuesdays with Dorie selection. I was able to borrow my friend’s pizzelle press for this one! I can’t imagine owning one outright, but these cookies could compel a girl to add to the array of kitchen stuff! These were very special and fancy looking. They require an overnight in the fridge, but are not too difficult but maybe a little tedious to make. I filled mine with the espresso flavored buttercream and would definitely recommend that. Happy new year, folks!


#tuesdayswithdorie #doriegreenspan #doriescookies 

Comments

  1. So glad you were able to borrow one. Aren't they good? I loved these! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baking a Bakewell Is Swell!

Rustic Eleganza

Hiking Muffins