Merry main bars




 This week’s selection for Tuesdays with Dorie is a treat from her pal Mary, and they’re called Mary’s Maine Bars. As others have mentioned, these aren’t really cookies, but rather more like a cake, cut into squares. No matter- cake is good, too! I added the blueberries in her playing around ideas. I’m glad I did, because they benefitted from a bit of juicy goodness. Did I mention I made these in August when blueberries were popping? 😋


#doriescookies #tuesdayswithdorie #doriegreenspan

Comments

  1. Love that you added the blueberries! Looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blueberries sound yummy. I will have to try that next time. We thought they were brownie-like.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baking a Bakewell Is Swell!

Rustic Eleganza

Cuckoo for mokonuts!