Hot to Trot

 



For this week’s Tuesdays with Dorie selection, we have cocoa cayenne cookies from the cocktail section! These are hot hot hot! It kind of sneaks up on you. I liked these as a novelty but it’s definitely not your everyday cookie. This would be good to make for a friend who loves cocoa and heat or it could be a funny practical joke and call them a chocolate cookie (not a lie!) April fools day is coming up!


Side note not necessarily about the cookie and sort of involving politics, so feel free to move on and have a cookie. I have to say, I baked all the cookies in Dorie’s Cookies already, and I did it with the intention of venting my frustrations and outrage with our former US President, and also baking and eating cookies, and I posted a blurb about the days events (there was always something, as you may remember). Well, the event of the day that I made these cookies was the arrival of a mysterious new coronavirus and the beginnings of what was yet to come! (It was February 2020). We were all so young and innocent back then! Anyway, it just took me back to the time right at the end of the beforetimes, and I really miss those times, at least most of those times, and I wish everyone well. 😘

#bakingwithdorie #doriescookies #doriegreenspan 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baking a Bakewell Is Swell!

Rustic Eleganza

Cuckoo for mokonuts!