IYKYK: SSSCBC ❤️


 For todays Tuesday with Dorie selection: Swirled. Spiced. Sour Cream. Bundt Cake. I am soooo glad to see people again! Went to a family party and I was delegated to make the dessert! Yay! Everyone enjoyed this cake, Twas moist and flavorful. I didn’t Use all the swirl because I wasn’t as aggressive with it the first go around. 2nd time around there wasn’t enough of the last layer of cake to cover it- it was still delish but I’m left wondering what could have been. Either way, bundts are beautiful! 


#tuesdayswithdorie #doriegreenspan #bakingwithdorie

Comments

  1. Bundts are forgiving I think, no matter how much swirl is added! People are fun! Glad you got to hang out with some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad everyone enjoyed your cake. It looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bundts are beautiful and I am glad that you got to make this twice. I am so happy to see family again too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baking a Bakewell Is Swell!

Rustic Eleganza

Hiking Muffins